|This is an April Fools' Day version of Project Tags. Please don't take it seriously. You can find the original here.|
- There are so many new clothes that they have that new-clothes smell. The whole website has picked up the scent.
- Brand tags are advertising, advertising is spam. Hurray for free squishy
- Nobody likes a website without new shoes!!!
- People are constantly crumpling up others' tags and throwing them;violence is against the sjkdnfisesiencisesle, roughly translated, meaning "community guidelines".
- It's not okay to say that anything besides Scratch exists, they'd go out of business.
- There's a guy standing behind you.
Everybody loves tags!