|This is an April Fools' Day version of Panther (Scratch modification). Please don't take it seriously. You can find the original here.|
A panther is an animal that may contain peanuts. A group of panthers created Panther, a Scratch modification that blocks the Scratch Team's energy unit extracting methods.
The group of panthers that run Panther (hereby referred to as the Panther panthers) created Panther in 2560BCE, when Scratch 1.4 was made. The Panther panthers made Panther as an alternative to Scratch. Panther was altered by the Panther panthers to not give the Scratch Team energy units. The method of alteration used was called panthering. Any mention of the method of panthering developed by the Panther panthers to make Panther were blocked by the Scratch Team in order to continue gaining energy units. The Panther team were banned permanently by the Scratch Team, which stopped them from updating it to the later versions of Scratch. The method of panthering developed by the Panther panthers for Panther is lost to time.
Some features of Panther included:
- The ability to detect any Unicode character
- Yoga (using the "stretch" block)
- Cooking (using "pan" blocks)
- Exactly 3.14159265358979323846264338327950 Pies in every project
- Making a random forest (when you use the Make forest block)
- Although, only unicorns can use it.