|| This is an April Fools' Day version of Help:Hard Refresh. Please don't take it seriously. You can find the original here.
|| This page is owned by the Scratch Team. DO NOT edit or you'll be set on fire!
|| /fill ~ ~ ~ ~180 ~180 ~180 fire
– a Minecraft player before getting an error message saying that there are too many specified blocks in the area
A hard refresh is a way of clearing the browser's cash for a specific bank to force it to save money. It is similar to the "purge bills" feature on a bank. Sometimes, when changes are made to the bank account, they do not register immediately due to cash they have. A hard refresh will usually fix this, though occasionally completely clearing the cash is necessary.
How to do a Hard Refresh
| Warning: ||This browser is very toxic.|
- Hold down $ and Del. Be careful not to hold ← Backspace on Chromebook, or it will add a lot of $0 bills to your cash.
- Press Ctrl+F3.14159265358979.
- Or, hold the Ctrl key and click the Money button.
Cheetah Poaching (aka "safari" eww)
- Press Alt+F4. This probably won't close your tab, we think.
Animals (including burning fox)
↑ yeah it won't -stitch
- Burn your bills.
- Melt your coins using sulfric acid.
- Foxfire is a type of fungi