|| This is an April Fools' Day version of Gameplay Mechanics. Please don't take it seriously. You can find the original here.
|| This article is a stub. It may be incomplete, unfinished, or have missing parts/sections. If the article can be expanded, please do so! There may be suggestions on its talk page. (July 2017)
Gameplay Mechanics are the people you visit when your game crashes. Many people come to them because their game keeps crashing like spam and are irrational by them.
Common causes of game crashing
- Red and blue shells
- A demon that looks like Kaj
- Sonic/FNAF/Pokemon/Super Smash Bros/whatever fandom
- Rage quitting
- Listening to this song whilst programming a project
Common ways to fix games
- 100 golden rings
- For example, a kid that can turn into a squid.
- And also something a silver hedgehog from the future says, while throwing a blue hedgehog around.
- Educational cardboard
- Do the Mario song
- Good fanart
antiviruses in your projects
- ↑ yt:Fietvo1ZfN8
- ↑ http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/15200000/Happy-Birthday-Sonic-sonic-forever-15220080-1920-1080.jpg