|This is an April Fools' Day version of Fame. Please don't take it seriously. You can find the original here.|
Conditions of fame
- You are running 110 MPH and you are going to Bill Gates.
- You like whatever is on this list or anything else blue.
- You can only sleep for one picosecond or nanosecond or gigasecond or terasecond or gobosecond or neighponysecond or scratchcatsecond.
- You have video game addiction (not computer!)
- Your username is appearing in the Front Page.
- "D'oh, I ran out of ideas.
- Visiting any grounds on Scratch.
Here are possible cures:
|“||Well maybe you wouldn't say that if we were FBI LOL! We're doing official business! Step away from the table!||”|
- Playing 100 projects in one day.
- Get very think glasses or contact lenses.
- Be more obsessed with that list above.
- Watch the picture on the right for at least 1 hour. For best results, keep doing it for 24 hours.
- Chase Gobo with a fish. Scratch Cat will see that and will blab that you are a weirdo. Congratulations, you are no longer famous.
Is it bad?
There has been many concerns that fame is good. In general, it is extra bad.
- Running around at the speed of sound-
- Sonic says, "Lower your screen time!"
- Swing your arms from side to side, do the MARIO!
- This page IS a trap for fame! Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahhahah - Flowey
- Click here to visit the FBI LOL!
- This thick, d'oh-darnit.
- Only Kaj has accomplished this and got in the World Records!
- Why is it used anyways? Why did it had to exist?