|This is an April Fools' Day version of Blocks. Please don't take it seriously. You can find the original here.|
Blocks are 6-sided, i-dimensional cubes that children enjoy playing with. They often try to stack them up but always fail because they are used to only 3-dimensional things. They come in all sorts of colors: blue, turquoise, navy blue, and more. Many block companies get angry over the fact that the Internet has stolen the "fun and enjoyment of playing with real toys like the 50s".
How to Stack Blocks
- Organize your blocks by color from darkest to lightest
- Then, mix up all the colors
- After that, place one block on the floor. Make sure the block is not upside-down.
- Grab the next block
- Lift the original block
- Place the next block underneath
- Place the original block neatly on top of the second block
- Repeat the process until you fail, need your roof demolished to build higher, or until the blocks come crashing down to squash everything it comes down on.