|This is an April Fools' Day version of April Fools' Day. Please don't take it seriously. You can find the original here.|
April Fools' Day (also known as All Fools' Day) is a cultural holiday celebrated on April 1, where people worship and praise fools. After gaining a lot of popularity in Tuvalu,[this info might be a giant lie and confuse you and everybody else in the multiverse] the holiday was moved over to the Scratch website to much praise from Scratchers (and some bribery from the Tuvalu government). This day is also well known for being the anniversary of when the Gobo Dynasty was overthrown and the Scratch Team took over in 5728 BC.
Rules for Pranks
- The pranks must be some sort of (kumquat-free) fun.
- Whoever pulls these pranks must eat pancakes.
- The pranker must always smile.
- The pranker must be happy.
- We're more important than you, so we decide what else to add to this list.[this info might be a giant lie and confuse you and everybody else in the multiverse]
And remember kids, NO LONG TERM DAMAGE!
It is common for Scratchers all across the website to flock to the user Fools and lay flowers at their feet. They are often praised as being the king of fools, and have been offered 300 pounds in fools' gold just for the account name. Negotiations have stalled with them, though, since Fools has a chronic obsession with cake, meaning all they say is the word cake. Take, for example, this interview with them:
|“||Thank you for having this interview with us! How are you?||”|
|“||Interesting, interesting indeed. That can make a spectacular headline. What is your favorite food?||”|
|“||Neat. How about your least favorite food?||”|
|“||Oh, you mean that Flo Rida song?||”|
|“||GAAAAHHHH!!!!! STOP WITH THE CAKE!!!!!||”|
|“||You're starting to make me want to eat a ukulele.||”|
|“||That's it, I am yeeting myself into a giant pie!||”|
Although this is the standard practice on April Fools' Day, other minor practices include:
- Throwing oneself into a giant pie.
- Tripping on purpose.
- Forgetting about one's homework.
- Forgetting about one's teacher.
- Forgetting about detention.
- Forgetting about breaking out of detention.
- Forgetting about turning into Batman to destroy your teacher.
- Forgetting about being beaten up by the real Batman.
- Forgetting about angering the Scratch Team.
- Forgetting about forgetting about angering the Scratch Team.
- Forgetting about forgetting about forgetting about angering the Scratch Team.
- Forgetting about forgetting.
- Forgetting about forgetting about forgetting.
- Forgetting everything.
- Forgetting about everything.
- Forgetting about one's girlfriend.[this info might be a giant lie and confuse you and everybody else in the multiverse]
- Forgetting about eating an ukulele.
- Jumping into a pool of crude oil.
- Jumping into a pool of lava.
- Jumping into a pool of hydrochloric acid.
- Jumping into a pool of nuclear waste.
- Hearing 1000 Hz.
- Hearing 10000 Hz.
- Hearing 100000 Hz
- Hearing 1000000 Hz.
- Hearing 1000000000 Hz.
- Hearing ultrasound.
- Buying a computer manufactured in 1960.
- Buying a computer manufactured in 1900.
- Buying a computer manufactured in 1800.
- Buying a computer manufactured in 1700.
- Buying a computer manufactured in 1400.
- Buying a computer manufactured in 1000.
- Buying a computer manufactured in 1 AD.
- Buying a computer manufactured in 1000 BC.
- Having some sort of creatures invading the website, just for the fun of it.
- Breaking out of the dungeon of banned users.
On that day, the Scratch website was invaded by a bunch of dark Chaos, capturing and torturing every Scratcher. Everyone was forced to collaborate on an internet virus designed to destroy the entire internet, though the dark Chaos died when the sun came up. The cat, Kaj, claimed that it was one of his harmless pranks, and everyone laughed about his experiences. It is considered the best prank ever made.
On that day, the Scratch Cat was hanging out with Gobo until an evil bunch of fluffeh kittehs started to throw trillions of pies at them, making Scratch Cat and Gobo run. The fluffy evil kittens claimed that they put a GPS on both Gobo and Scratch Cat that would produce energy units when Scratch Cat and Gobo ran. The faster they ran, the more energy units the fluffeh kittehs would get. At midnight, however, Scratch Cat came to their houses and took all their pretzels. The evil fluffy kittens were so worried about starving to death, so they told Scratch Cat and Gobo to return their food, because the GPS thing is just a prank.
On April 1st, 2014, Scratch Cat claimed that he was moving. He prepared a big party, and every single Scratcher (including Kaj, but except AgentPineapple) came. Scratch Cat said Pico would take over until he would come back. Everyone was very sad Scratch Cat was leaving, and wished he would stay. Scratch Cat said that he would no longer appear in the editor, and that he would not be in older projects featuring him. Scratch also claimed he would take his clones with him, in order to stop his 1.4 cousin from kidnapping them.. After the party, Scratch Cat said it was an April Fools joke, and even Pico had to laugh. Then, Scratch Cat said he wouldn't leave until 2021, and everyone stopped. When 2021 came, Scratch Cat left until the next year, with Pico being in his place.
On April 1st, 2015, a MBR virus was installed on every page. It may not seem threatening, but if you were to reboot, you noticed your computer has booted to a screamer, or it was replaced with this. Using a Windows install disk will save your skins, sadly, but you will be forced to lose all of your data, as the virus deleted them.
In 2016, a man called Bob ate a fish. It turned out that it was a prank fish, and was, in fact, made of blueberries. Unfortunately, Bob didn’t like blueberries then. He nearly went rolling down Gobo's Hill, sacked himself into Mr. Harley's (whoever he is) Motorcycle Shop, then neatly cleaned himself and went to his home in the Middle of Nowhere. Nowadays, he is seen fishing with is friend Bill in Lake Scratchian.
On April Fools' Day that year, four "cats" joined the Scratch Team. After a Welcoming Ceremony, all ST members, including the new members, went to a meeting to send emailing viruses to Scratchers that make simple projects. Just before the meeting started, the new members revealed themselves to be evil bunnehs. Just before mres threw a toaster at them, the evil bunnehs exploded, starting a fire. All the ST members evacuated the building, but everything, but the energy unit stuff, was burnt to a crisp. Just after the fire disappeared, the ST heard someone say "April Fools!" from somewhere distant.
After the ST's headquartes were rebuilt, the ST found that person who said "April Fools!" after the old ST building was burnt down, and hit them with the banhammer.
On that day, AgentPineapple replaced every user icon with something related to pizza. They also stole the entire world's food supply, so everyone had nothing to eat, but the pizza icon. Everyone became so hungry that they actually ate their computer screens. Rumors say that everyone who ate their screens got computer flu (although many people said that those rumors were just big fat lies).
|“||What is computer flu? Sounds like one weird virus...||”|
On April 2, a huge group of Scratchers bought 5,000,000,001 tons of turkey, and there was a huge feast.
That year, the Scratch Team said that Scratch would move to a new domain: scratch.cats.net. At 7 AM, the Scratch Website only said to go to the new domain.
scratch.cats.net had a virus that destroyed 101% of all computers in the world.
After quadrillions of people had to buy new computers, the Scratch Website said "APRIL FOOLS YEAH!" for the rest of the day.
The Scratch servers disappeared. They were later found in a meaty thing's basement after he illegally obtained all the rights and copyright status of the servers.
Before all this was known, an unidentified Scratch Team member leaked footage of the upcoming pranks. Said footage can be seen here.
- On that day, the Scratch website was invaded by a bunch of light Chaos, capturing and torturing every Scratcher. Everyone was forced to collaborate on an internet virus designed to destroy the entire internet, though the light Chaos died when the sun went down. Kaj claimed that it was one of his harmless pranks, and everyone laughed about his experiences. It is considered the second best prank ever made.
- Scratch was yeeted into a random dude's basement again, but this year, their basement got deleted by a moderator.
This year, the l33t group of epic haxxors decided to pour Sprite on everyone's keyboards, making them horrible and sticky. That day the entire internet loked lkie tihs. Tehn eveyrone had to gte nwe kyebooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.Ti swa trrelibe.
- Or Vandelay, whatever.
- Now known as Goboland.
- Remember, you must be a very nice person. uwu
- The Real Bat Man
- Batman once said this on April Fools’ Day: “I’m Big Mac. Chop em needs pee.”
- I hope you know what crude oil is, it's also called petroleum.
- Kaj has already done it twice, keep on reading this.
- Most people tend to do this on April Fools' Day.
- These kittehs later became part of the ST.
- Who could trust an evil fluffy kitten, though?
- It happened before.
- Oh no, viruses!
- RIP the over 175,000,000 computers. You will all be missed :(
- Also known as simply Scratch Lake.
- Kaj keeps those dragons, so he always has some guards.
- The person had to find them on the top of Mount Fuji.
- Only people who were not banned or said to have caught computer flu attended.