|This is an April Fools' Day version of Animation Hall of Fame. Please don't take it seriously. You can find the original here.|
Origin of Name
A hypothesis suggested by a red ant near the puddle for the origin of name is:
- Peoples carry super boring animations
- Peoples fall into the puddle
- Animations fall into the puddle
- So many boring animations
- Anyone can come to the puddle to watch boring animations and then wonder what they're doing with their life.
- Rock walk cycle (no animation at all because rocks don't walk, just a boring image of a rock)
- How to eat a rock (blank project because no one eats rocks)
- The tale of Oogamonowaymoloooo (a screamer; there is a frustrated voice screaming that he does not know what an Oogamonowaymoloooo is, no animation too)
- All movies made by Scratch Studios (Batman vs. Evil Kumquats, The Toothpaste Man etc.) - Rotten Tomatoes declare their movies so terrible that they raid the Scratch headquarters and throw all their movies into the puddle.