|This is an April Fools' Day version of Alternatives to Scratch. Please don't take it seriously. You can find the original here.|
You already know. ScratchX is an organization that has the objective of destroying Scratch and all of its instances.
S.N.A.P. (Scratch Nullifying/Abandoning Project) Co. is an ally of ScratchX. The company's primary goal is to brainstorm ideas, make plans, and apply them into reality in order to make the Scratch Team abandon their website, reset all data, and give up on the energy units. They haven't succeeded with any of their plans yet, but since they've hired Thanos as a member of the Plan Brainstorming Council, there are rumours going around that they're working on a huge plan. A lot of positions in the company are looking for employees, so there's a good chance that you'll be hired there.
|“||As S.N.A.P. Co., we are invincible.||”|
– Thanos, in the S.N.A.P. Co. commercial that was aired in Scratch TV around 3 a.m.
Media vs. Scratch Union
Media vs. Scratch Union is a group of journalists, reporters, and social media geeks who are behind most of the controversies happened in Scratch's Ministry of Press. They use the media in order to reveal Scratch's true colors, waking people up, leaking the energy units, and stuff like that.
The United Nations' Destroy Scratch Commitee
This group files multiple lawsuits a day to give no time to the Scratch Team to do their evil deeds. They cannot get banned otherwise the Scratch Team will be banned too. They also destroy Banland, where people are punished beacause their banned.
- Or planning to destroy
- Nice car by the way
- Most importantly Scratch Cat (SCRATCHX-002-1), and the members of the Scratch Team (SCRATCHX-003-1 to 18)
- If you apply and you have at least decent work, of course.
- The commercial was aired thanks to Media vs. Scratch Union, who hacked Scratch TV before half of their members were banned by the Scratch Team. Thanos remained.
- So the Scratch Team can't prevent their activities
- YES THEY ARE EVIL!