|This is an April Fools' Day version of Alert. Please don't take it seriously. You can find the original here.|
Alerts are given out to Scratchers by the Scratch Team if they don't give enough energy units, make simple projects, or don't make enough projects.
If a project is on the front page, the Scratcher who made it will instantly get
banned eaten by an evil qumquat.
Scratchers who get alerts can also have viruses downloaded on their computer, have them set on fire, be forced to watch cringy GIFs or have Scratch Cat scratch them and take random blue items from them.
People who get less alerts
These things get less alerts, and they rarely get banned:
- Basically everything cute in the universe.
- People who have infinity degrees at both mathematics and computer science at university
The ST said
|“||This stuff is cute, so it won't get banned unless it does something really really bad. We don't want cute stuff to get banned because:
People who get more alerts
These people get more alerts, and they get banned often:
- All other Superheroes
- Peter Rabbit
- Evil kumquats
- Colombia political maps
- Inanimate Objects
- People who think complex math such as trigonometry is too hard
|“||We don't know why we ban these things more often, i guess we feel like it||”|
- They make up the Scratch Team anyway.
- They are 99.99% more likely to make complex projects than other Scratchers
- Sometimes with reasons, sometimes without
- Especially ones that smell of foot cheese
- Who put him in this list
- Because complex math is required to make complex projects