|This is an April Fools' Day version of Account Deletion. Please don't take it seriously. You can find the original here.|
Account deletion is a secret thing that people use to delete their accounts, mainly due to stop the ST from collecting energy units from their profiles.
Once a dood wanted to make users able to delete accounts, so they posted a blue square on the forums and sneaked into MIT and added this feature. The ST caught Scratch Cat and saw the dood, though, so they banned the dood and banned the feature. Though, keep on reading this
People who know how to do this
Only a few, VERY SPECIAL, people who are NOT on the ST know how to delete their account. They are
- Some 10-years-old who learned real programming languages
- The Tutor of Life
- Some namesnipes
- Some ATers and HAKKERZ
- Scratch Emojis
But unfortunately, these people revealed it to other Scratchers. That is no good.
How the ST deals with it
Welp, when the ST sees people who delete their accounts, they restore the accounts and ban them
Another dood made the block
DELETE MY ACCOUNT
but they got banned with the block
- yes, inactive profiles that got banned still produce energy units. Deleted accounts don't
- from when features can get banned?!!??!?!?!?!?!?
- or else i'm going to put a lion in your house
- Remember that banned accounts still make energy units