|This article is a stub. It may be incomplete, unfinished, or have missing parts/sections. If the article can be expanded, please do so! There may be suggestions on its talk page. (July 2021)|
- "Scratch Mod" redirects here. For other uses, see Mod (disambiguation).
A Scratch modification, alternatively known as a mod, is an edited version of the Scratch program. A common purpose behind making Scratch modifications is usually the addition of new features to the original Scratch program. Because of the extra features and/or blocks, these versions are not supported by the original Scratch program and online players, and the Scratch website does not allow sharing of such projects. Scratch modifications may not "Scratch" in them by license, with the exception of attribution to Scratch.
Scratch Modifications Forum
Various Scratchers wish for a Scratch modification forum, specific to the topic of Scratch Modifications, complaining that the Advanced Topics forum is overflowing with modification information.[outdated]
- List of Scratch Modifications
- How to Download Scratch Modifications
- Alternatives to Scratch
- Communicating Between Scratch Modifications
- Why can't projects made in Scratch Modifications be shared to the Scratch Website?
- coolstuff. (06/03/2008). " When I go to the Advanced Topics forum, I don't look for information on Scratch mods, because I don't care about them." ar-topic:34720