|This article or section documents something not included in the current version of Scratch (3.0). It is only useful from a historical perspective.|
Starting around Thanksgiving of 2010, there hasn't been any holiday logos because the Scratch Team had said that changing the logo was very difficult.
Designing a Holiday Logo
Logos used on holidays were submitted by Scratchers themselves.
- It had to have the word Scratch in it.
- You could work in a team or individually.
- You had to download the original logo and make modifications to it, then submit the image by posting a link to it.
- The dimensions of the logo should not have been changed. They should have been 198 x 60px.
Submitting the Logo
- Paddle2See. (25/12/2010). "Logo changing has been giving us a lot of difficulty recently - sorry." ar-post:632134