|This article or section documents something not included in the current version of Scratch (3.0). It is only useful from a historical perspective.|
A list of the previous holiday logos can be found here.
Starting around Thanksgiving of 2010, there hasn't been any holiday logos because the Scratch Team had said that changing the logo was very difficult.
Designing a Holiday Logo
Logos used on holidays were submitted by scratchers themselves.
- It had to have the word Scratch in it.
- You could work in a team or individually.
- You had to download the original logo and make modifications to it, then submit the image by posting a link to it.
- The dimensions of the logo should not have been changed. They should have been 198 x 60px.
Submitting the Logo
- Paddle2See. (25/12/2010). "Logo changing has been giving us a lot of difficulty recently - sorry." ar-post:632134