The fifth Scratch@MIT Conference took place from August 4th to 6th, 2016 at MIT Media Lab. The motto was "Many Paths, Many Styles". A full conference program is available here.
All applications for contributions had to be received by 15th February 2016. The candidate received his acceptance or refusal on 1st March.
The following formats were allowed:
- Poster / Demonstration (90 minutes)
- Workshop (90 minutes)
- Discussion with the audience (60 minutes)
- Ignite Talk / Short Talk (5 minutes)
Those who wished to visit the conference had to register. The Early Bird registration ran from March 1th to May 1st and cost $150. The standard registration afterwards cost 250 US dollars.
- Official Website (now deleted)
- Storify (collection of Tweets)