(Redirected from Modification)
|This article is a stub. It may be incomplete, unfinished, or have missing parts/sections. If the article can be expanded, please do so! There may be suggestions on its talk page. (July 2021)|
- For a list of modifications, see List of Scratch Modifications. For other uses, see Mod (disambiguation).
A Scratch Modification, alternatively known as a mod, is a modified version of the Scratch program, usually made by Scratchers with more advanced knowledge. The most common purpose behind making Scratch modifications is the addition of new features or blocks. Others include customizing the editor, removing limits such as clone limit and improving project performance. Projects made with mods that include extra features or blocks are not supported by the original Scratch program or online players, and the Scratch Website does not allow sharing of such projects. The license for Scratch 1.x source code did not allow the word "Scratch" to be used to refer to modifications, with the exception of attribution to Scratch.
- Main article: Mod Share
Scratch Modifications Forum
- List of Scratch Modifications
- How to Download Scratch Modifications
- Alternatives to Scratch
- Communicating Between Scratch Modifications
- Why can't projects made in Scratch Modifications be shared to the Scratch Website?
|You can create one of these! A tutorial is available here.|
- "The word "Scratch" shall not be used to refer to Derivative Works" scratch:source code license
- coolstuff. (06/03/2008). "When I go to the Advanced Topics forum, I don't look for information on Scratch mods, because I don't care about them." ar-topic:34720