The examples used here aren't the best examples. Here's what I think they should be:
- [[File:Filename.suffix]] to use the full version of the file
- [[File:Filename.suffix|200px|thumb|left|alt text]] to use a 200 pixel wide rendition in a box in the left margin with 'alt text' as description
- [[:File:Filename.suffix]] for linking to the file without displaying the file
- [[Media:Filename.suffix]] for linking to the plain file rather than the file's page on the wiki
|Text:||“ After uploading your image, please clear your cache to have the new image show up. ”|
Change to "After (re)uploading an image, you may have to Scimonster|clear your cache to have the new image show up."
Curiouscrab (talk | contribs) 22:39, 21 August 2013 (UTC)
Hey Sci, you can use [[wikihow:Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache]].
Curiouscrab (talk | contribs) 02:17, 23 August 2013 (UTC)
- When MediaWiki tries to resize a huge file, it uses more memory than our servers allow a web process to use. That gets interrupted and shows a 500 error.
kenny2scratch 00:43, 1 June 2018 (UTC)