(Redirected from Embedding Projects)
|This article is a stub. It may be incomplete, unfinished, or have missing parts/sections. If the article can be expanded, please do so! There may be suggestions on its talk page. (May 2019)|
- This article or section documents the current version of Scratch (version 3.0). For this article in Scratch 2.0, see How to Embed a Project (2.0). For this article in Scratch 1.4, see Embedding Projects (1.4).
- Click "copy link" in the bottom right of the project pane.
- A dialog will appear, with two boxes and two links.
- Click the "copy embed" link.
- Paste this code in the HTML editor where it needs to go.
Embedding projects can be used to share projects made in Scratch to other websites as well as one's own. Along with embedding, one can share links on Facebook or Twitter directly from the project page.
Embedded projects can still use the cloud data functionalities only if the viewer of the embedded project is logged in to Scratch on their web browser. Users not logged in to Scratch while viewing an embedded project will not save cloud data to Scratch servers.