|This article has links to websites or programs not trusted by Scratch or hosted by Wikipedia. Remember to stay safe while using the internet, as we cannot guarantee the safety of other websites.|
Lightnin suggested that Scratchers make mockups of what this may look like and join the discussion on the forum. Scratchers posted and a list was compiled from the ideas summarizing the ideas posted from Scratchers' comments and mockups. Lightnin later suggested that of the most important ideas be added to the Scratch Wiki.
- Changeable background image
- Changeable colors of the background, followers box, studio box
- Changeable message(s)/biography
- Arrangeable or filterable projects by most viewed, most loved, most remixed, as well as customarily
- Choose which sections to show
- List number of comments, remixes, views, love-its below projects
- Basing the page design off of popular networking websites like Twitter or YouTube
- List of preset designs
The Scratch Day 2012 alpha had two customizable sections on profile pages: "About me", and "What I'm working on". The page owner can edit either section by clicking on it. The sections can be reported just as any other content on the Scratch website can be.
It also had a featured project section, which showed the users' latest shared project by default, but could be changed to any other shared project. A what I've been doing section, showing recent activity, was also present.
All four of these features are still found on every Scratcher's profile page, as well as the ability to comment on profile pages.
The widget idea was accepted and planned but never made it to the final product.