|Warning:||Do not play with this feature. Your account could be permanently deleted. Deleted accounts cannot be recovered.|
Here are the steps to deleting an account:
- Go to Account Settings.
- Click "I want to delete my account".
- Up to eight of the account's followers and up to five of their projects will be shown to confirm a user wants to delete their account. Copying the links and using an alternate project player is the only way to see projects that the user has permanently deleted.
- Choose to either delete the account and projects, or delete the account but not any projects.
- The account will be placed in a "scheduled for deletion" list. Logging in at any point within 48 hours of the final confirmation will cancel the deletion by removing the account from the list.
- After 48 hours, the account will be permanently deleted.
|Note:||Users must know their password to be able to delete their account.|
Bans Leading to Account Deletion
- See also: Ban
Bans are normally temporary, but if an account breaks the Community Guidelines repeatedly in the same manner, or the violation was particularly severe, the account may be deleted.