|Warning:||Do not play with this feature. Your account could be permanently deleted. Deleted accounts cannot be recovered.|
Here are the steps to deleting your own account:
- Go to Account Settings.
- Click "I want to delete my account".
- Up to eight of your account's followers and up to five of your account's projects will be shown to confirm you want to delete your account.
- Choose to either delete your account and projects, or delete your account but not your projects.
- Your account will be placed in a "scheduled for deletion" list. Logging in at any point within 48 hours of the final confirmation will cancel the deletion by removing the account from the list.
- After 48 hours, your account will be permanently deleted.
|Note:||You must know your password to be able to delete your account|
Bans Leading To Account Deletion
- See also: Ban
Bans are normally temporary, but if an account breaks the Community Guidelines repeatedly in the same manner, or the violation was particularly severe, the account may be deleted.