(Redirected from 1.1)
|This article or section documents something not included in the current version of Scratch (3.0). It is only useful from a historical perspective.|
|Release Date|| 1.1 — May 2007|
|Download|| Official installers:|
|« 1.0||1.2 »|
stop script :: cap :: control
- The menus were changed slightly in this version, mainly with the spacing between them.
- Sprites can be imported
- Sample Projects were redone
- The "new cat sprite" button was removed.
- Variables can be put in the Play Sound () and Play Sound () and Wait blocks
- Costume, sound, and broadcast commands are no longer case-sensitive
- A single sprite can now play multiple notes at once (i.e. chords) (previously, a sprite could play only one note at a time)
- You can click to the left or right of the knob on a slider to change the number by a small amount
- In the paint editor, the circle tool now drags out the circle from the top-left instead of the center
- Tags can be added while sharing
The updated Control Blocks in Scratch 1.1
The Project Notes dialog in Scratch 1.1 had an area for the username as well
Shift-Click-R in Scratch 1.1 had "show experimental blocks; set single stepping, set MIDI port"