Volume is a local value given to all sprites and the stage. The default is 100%. The value effects the instrument blocks and the audio blocks. The less volume, the quieter all sounds played on that sprite or the stage.
It is also a Stage Monitor.
The blocks used in conjunction with this value are:
- Volume - The stage monitor and reporter block of the value
- Change Volume by () - Changes the value of volume
- Set Volume to ()% - Sets the value of volume
This value can be used in a number of ways:
- Fading in and out sound
- Making one sound louder than another
- Giving a user the option to change the volume of a project
- Making a sprite do something according to volume