Welcome to my talk page!
Feel free to leave a message here about anything — it could be an edit (or mistake) I made, something you want to bring to my attention, a question, or a greeting.
As a little note
Before posting, there are several things I need you to know
- If I left a message on your talk page, feel free to respond there or here, but stay consistent — don't respond here then continue the discussion there.
- Unless you ask me to do otherwise, if you talk to me here I will reply to you here.
- All guidelines (Community and Scratch Wiki) still apply here — please follow them.
- If you leave me a disrespectful message, do not expect a response and expect to see your message deleted.
- If I made a mistake, of any kind whatsoever (assume good faith), please post your view calmly and collectedly.
- Think about your post before posting.
- I welcome all questions — Wiki-/Scratch-related questions and personal/offtopic questions are equally welcome here.
- When referring to me, please make sure the name you use matches this regex: https://regex101.com/r/QSyeGl/3 - examples of OK and NOT OK names are shown in the "insert test string" box. If you're unsure, just use one of the "OK" examples.
- For reference, revision 249509 was done by Kenny2scratch on 05/06/2020
I cant think how to change it so it works here,
JJBullet (Talk ★ Contributions ★ 912 edits) 14:21, 20 November 2019 (UTC)
Moving plural page titles to singular
The last time we discussed about this topic was in early February, and it's already late April now – almost 3 months. It is very confusing to have both singular and plural pages, and it makes it harder for editors as well. [[Block]]s is the same as [[Block|Blocks]], but there is no shortcut for [[Blocks|Block]]. Shold we move all the pages, or can we just leave them and work with it?
CrazyBoy826 Talk | Contribs | Scratch account 21:34, 20 April 2020 (UTC)
hello random user that you probably didnt know that I exist saying hello cause theyre as bored as heck
Fashionqueen9 (talk | contribs) 21:22, 20 May 2020 (UTC)
- lol hi, how you doin'?
kenny2scratch Talk Contribs Directory 01:28, 21 May 2020 (UTC)
- I didn't know anyone existed, to be honest.
banana439monkey (Talk | Contribs | Scratch | Edits (3,054)) 09:00, 21 May 2020 (UTC)
- Oh god lol
Fashionqueen9 (talk | contribs) 22:41, 21 May 2020 (UTC)
- Yo remember to indent replies :)
kenny2scratch Talk Contribs Directory 01:12, 22 May 2020 (UTC)
About a broken link it's in your main page
ahmetlii Talk Contributions Directory 16:52, 3 June 2020 (UTC)
That sidebar is beautiful! How the chicken-horse did you make that?! I didn't know you could do that XD
Mohie (talk | contribs) 15:49, 4 June 2020 (UTC)
- lol thanks, I don't really know how to explain it but in short the
<div> that wraps the whole sidebar has the CSS attributes
position: fixed; left: 0; bottom: 0; set on it so that it stays stuck to the left and bottom of the screen. I found the technique from GlassGalaxy whose userpage I was browsing for some reason.
kenny2scratch Talk Contribs Directory 04:28, 5 June 2020 (UTC)