User talk:Curiouscrab/Help Box2 Last edited by Curiouscrab
Here I'll accept game requests and/or Scratch Wiki page requests to explain something (not for people or projects). That includes new user pages.
To test if it already exists click here
Welcome, just a few quick tips
Welcome to the Scratch Wiki. Here are a few tips to get started:
- Please make sure that whenever you are using a talk page, you always sign your posts with four tides (~~~~)
- Please don't create pages that can already be found in the Forums
- The page you created (New Wiki Members) is already found in the Help:Contents page.
- If you ever want to test an edit, you can take a look at the Sandbox
Pierre 10 10's user page
It wasn't deleted actually, the page simply hadn't been created yet :P
One More Thing
The newest page you have created, Help:Userpages. I just want you to know that when editing the wiki, you should edit real articles. Check Special:Random to edit real articles. Articles in the help category don't get created, they already come with MediaWiki, the software used on this wiki.
Joletole (talk | contribs) 00:33, 12 October 2012 (UTC)
- Oh, thanks. I added a redirect to help out.
Curiouscrab (talk | contribs) 01:13, 12 October 2012 (UTC)
- Is there a page on the Scratch maintenance screen?
Curiouscrab (talk | contribs) 15:00, 12 October 2012 (UTC)