The last person to post or edit this page was Spencealot.
Welcome to my talk page. Please keep these things in mind:
• Sign your posts with four tildes at the end of your post.
• Put old text under new text
• Remember to respect the scratch community guidelines and the wiki guidelines
• If you post anything that violates any rules on scratch or the scratch wiki here, I shall delete it without replying
• Be respectful. I make mistakes all the time, feel free to remind me when I do something wrong, but I would prefer it if you did it in a nice way.
• My userpage and talk look a bit... messy. I don't *yet* mind.
• Please don't remove the white from the message you're posting. It helps me read messages. With black, I can't read it in a dark theme. ._.
• Don't repeatedly send the same message. Anything I count as spam will be deleted.
• When linking, please use [https://link.url <span style="color:red">link title</span>] or [[Page|<span style="color:red">Page</span>]] to make the link red. This allows me to read links much more easily.
• When writing a title, please use <span style="color:white">title</span> to make your title white.
• If I made an edit that you rolled back, please tell me why here.
• Go ahead and post!
• I'm wrong. Look below.
Matthewscratch06's friend request
Hiya! I'm Matthewscratch06. Please can I be your friend?
Matthewscratch06 (talk | contribs) 23:43, 13 May 2016 (UTC)
- Added :)
- banana439monkey (Talk | Contribs | Scratch | Edits (2,435)) 07:08, 14 May 2016 (UTC)
Collaboration for userspace
Thank you for your offer although I must delcine as I like my userspace how it is at the moment. If I want to change it you will be the first to know.
Minerman6 (talk | contribs) 18:34, 15 May 2016 (UTC)
- No problem. :) btw, it's decline and not delcine
- banana439monkey (Talk | Contribs | Scratch | Edits (2,435)) 18:42, 15 May 2016 (UTC)
- Also, does the revision I used on External Programs template settle for you?
- banana439monkey (Talk | Contribs | Scratch | Edits (2,435)) 19:13, 15 May 2016 (UTC)
I give you permission to edit my siggy