- If I left a message on your talk page, feel free to respond there or here, but stay consistent — don't respond here then continue the discussion there.
- Unless you ask me to do otherwise, if you talk to me here I will reply to you here.
- All guidelines (Community and Scratch Wiki) still apply here — please follow them.
- If you leave me a disrespectful message, do not expect a response and expect to see your message deleted.
- If I made a mistake, of any kind whatsoever (assume good faith), please post your view calmly and collectedly.
- Think about your post before posting and preview!
- I welcome all questions — Wiki-/Scratch-related questions and personal(not too personal)/offtopic questions are equally welcome here.
- I will only ping you if I know you are a new (of less than a week old) user (if I forget, do let me know) or if you ask me to!
- Remember to write four tildes at the end of your reply/question
- When referring to me, call me 12944qwerty or qwerty
This page contains 1,917 bytes
- Huh, I should've replied to this...
- It's going good! I'm also hoping to get more active here again
12944qwerty 01:42, 28 July 2020 (UTC)
you got under 1262
- What? I'm confused...
12944qwerty 18:14, 24 July 2020 (UTC)
Hello, 12944qwerty! As an editor who has yet to participate in the discussion, you are invited to participate the discussion at S:CP#Naming_Blocks. This is not mandatory, but your thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks, and have a good day!
Thanks for signing up for the Discussion Invitation System. By providing your thoughts, you're making the Scratch Wiki a better place! If you no longer wish to receive these messages, just remove your name from the list.
Groko13 (talk | contribs) 22:17, 13 August 2020 (UTC)