Certain URLs from the Scratch Website, when visited, sends a request to the servers or get a particular data. Here is a documentation that lists some of these URLs. Most of the URLs have to be modified before a specified request can be sent.
- What's Happening? — Returns the specified number of the activities of the Scratchers' you're following.
- General project data — Returns you the general data of the specified project.
- Comments on any given project — Returns the project comments of a specified project.
- Comments on any given studio Returns the studio comments of a specified studio.
- Projects in any given studio Returns the projects of a specified studio.
- Studios you curates — Returns a list of studios that you curates.
- What (username) is doing — Returns the specified number of activities of a specified Scratcher.
- User profile comments — Returns the profile comments of a specified Scratcher.
- User's Featured Project — Returns a specified Scratcher's featured project.
- List of users — Returns the list of users on Scratch, starting at the specified user ID.
- Message Count — Returns the number of your new messages.