How they are selected
I'm wondering if someone should make a brief edit- I believe it says that the studios which are chose 'Scratch team have deemed the most important' which I don't think is entirely correct, but I don't know exactly what would be. Thoughts, anyone?
Helloyowuzzup (talk | contribs) 21:45, 28 September 2014 (UTC)
- Maybe the most useful?
SuperSmashScratch (talk | contribs) 21:48, 28 September 2014 (UTC)
current featured studio
- I was just going to say that. Maybe rather than "Current Featured" it was "Most Recently Featured". What do you think?
Bright-Idea (talk | contribs) 15:04, 1 January 2017 (UTC)
Can someone update the studios?
- I think it's fine to add your own studio if you're just updating the list. It's not okay to actually advertise it.
kenny2scratch 13:18, 11 October 2017 (UTC)
- I don't think they should be merged however maybe there should be a section in studios about it.
290Scratcher (talk | contribs) 18:17, 4 December 2017 (UTC)
Previously featured studios
Change the Template
Should we change the template so that the link is in the name instead of a reference?
12944qwerty 18:17, 14 January 2019 (UTC)
- I don't see why, the correct way is nice.
Nambaseking01 (talk | contribs) 12:41, 30 December 2019 (UTC)
Create a subpage for the "Currently Featured Studios" section?
I think we should create a subpage for the "Currently Featured Studios" section and then transclude it on this page, sort of like the "Future Front Page Curators" section on Curator (front page)/List of Curators. My reasoning is that the updating of the "Currently Featured Studios" section is the overwhelming majority of the page history. It would be easier to find actual edits to the page in the page history if we just made it a subpage and then transcluded it.
bigpuppy talk | contribs 19:31, 1 July 2020 (UTC)
- Definitely. I agree with you.
ahmetlii 19:47, 1 July 2020 (UTC)