- I feel like they should have the same footnote, , but I'm not sure how to do that :/
Veggieman001 (talk | contribs) 15:56, 6 February 2012 (UTC)
If someone (guilty smile) looks frequently at the Curator Komputor and finds out who the next curator is, should they update the curator list page?
Technoboy10 (talk | contribs) 14:53, 31 March 2012 (UTC)
- Nah, because we can't really know the order that they'll go in and it's best to just leave future information to the future.
Veggieman001 (talk | contribs) 15:03, 31 March 2012 (UTC)
- Perhaps the second option would work.
Scimonster (talk | contribs) 10:18, 7 November 2012 (UTC)
Why do we have to have a list of all the curators, then a second list with all of the same ones but only split into 1.4 and 2.0? I think we only need the second one. I only wish I knew how to get a wiki list to start at a certain number...
Mathfreak231 (talk | contribs) 00:07, 8 August 2013 (UTC)
- It's not a permanent change. I was just seeing it how it looked before anything happened. If it were permanent, I would have removed the double cite notes.
Curiouscrab (talk | contribs) 00:44, 8 August 2013 (UTC)
- CC, look what you caused. I put it back.
Scimonster (talk | contribs) 15:44, 8 August 2013 (UTC)
- Somewhat related, I figured out how to make an ordered list start at a number. See my sandbox.
Mathfreak231 (talk | contribs) 14:08, 18 October 2013 (UTC)