|Please expand this article or section. You can help by talk page. (February 2021)if you are an editor. More information might be found in a section of the|
Stickers are a type of art in which a drawing has a white outline which makes it look like a normal paper sticker. They are made to look like digitally made paper stickers.
To make stickers:
- Draw something simple like an ice cream or an apple.
- Select it, and copy it.
- Paste it, and now fill it with white.
- Now, align them both.
- Then, add an outline and set the thickness to about 20.
- After completing that, press the "Back" button. The white image will shift to the back layer. The sticker is finished.
- To have a smooth finish, use the vector mode. Using the bitmap mode will pixelate the sticker.
- If all of the elements of the original drawing are grouped before being copied, this will make it easier to resume the process of making a sticker if the copy is de-selected by accident.
- Start with simple images. Complicated images have a lot of curves and lines, and will make the process harder.
- Practice. The first sticker may not be the best, but the more one practices, the better one's sticker will be.