|This is an April Fools' Day version of Scratch Team. Please don't take it seriously. You can find the original here.|
The Scratch Team is a group of evil fluffy kittehs that are in charge of the Scratch Website. They are controled by the evil Fire Goddess Flematrana. Their stated goal is to keep improving Scratch and keep the website safe, but everybody knows that their real intent is to take over the world (see the "Functions" section below). They hate creatures they chomp up their property and favorite items especially Pac-Man.
People who like cute stuff call them a "bunch of fluffeh kittehs" and "Warriors" fans identify them as clan cats.
The Scratch Team's main function is to keep extracting energy units from the website. Whenever someone writes a project, it creates between 0.343 and 37.561 energy units (depending on the complexity), and the Scratch Team extracts 100% of them. Eventually, once they receive about 9723584390989980324980342091323248797243897034509848639094 energy units, they will have enough to take over the world. Because of this, the Scratch Team wanted to create a new program called the Scratch Mentors which contain people who want to help the Scratch Team by helping people make complex projects and be able to get more energy units.
What they do
- Laughing at those who can't code
- Forcing Scratch Mentors to create projects at the speed of light
- TAKING OVER THE WORLD
- Paddle2See, the evil dictator and the 3rd one
- mres, Paddle2See's assistant, co-founder of Scratch, and father of Scratch Cat
- cheddargirl, Paddle2See's other assistant
- Harakou, a former community moderator that found out what the ST was doing and forced them to give them the title of Scratch Team.
- scmb1, patrol of the Scratch Team
- AgentPineapple, a cat who likes pineapples
- speakvisually, some cat
- ceebee, a cat who's always fighting with speak for energy units
- ricarose, a cat who tries not to sleep on the keyboards of others and is a friend of speakvisually
- natalie, oldest she-cat and mother of 2 kittens (unknown)
- sdg1, another freshcat
- thisandagain, a cat who used to live in the Project Ideas cave
- LiFayTheGoblin, a former Scratch Mentor
- mewtaylor, a cat who has an obsession with Taylor Swift
- HanaKoala, a cat who thinks she's a koala
- designerd, a cat who likes to draw and go on DeviantArt a lot
- technoboy10, the mechanic of the team. He used to be one of us, but now he's one of them.
- piccolina, a cat who plays in the orchestra and is secretly a friend to Pico
These cats used to work in the Scratch Team but have fled and ran away from the group because they thought the job was painful and stupid.
- andresmh, the first dictator and the founder of the Scratch Team
- Lightnin, the second dictator
- Jens, andresmh's servant
- jay, Lightnin's servant
- ericr, patrol of the Scratch Team
- RJLance, some cat
- JSO, a cat who quit the job a few hours after joining
- dolphingirl36, former Scratch Mentor, actually a group of 36 cats and a dolphin disguised as a cat
- fullmoon, a cat who transformed into a wolf every full moon
Portraits of some members
Wait, those are the hedgehogs from Sonic! Scratch Cat, where are the actual photos?
– Scratch Cat
Some people have complained about the lack of diversity in the Scratch Team because they currently are all kittens. There have been suggestions to add bunny rabbits, but there has not been any response. It is reported that
the one who made the suggestion had been banned for complaining they are thinking very seriously about the complaints.
- HA HA HA HA
- actually a secret agent that s working undercover as a scratch team member. don t tell them or we ll find you