The Scratch Team is a group of evil fluffy kittens that are in charge of the Scratch Website. Their stated goal is to keep improving Scratch and keep the website safe, but everybody knows that their real intent is to take over the world (see the "Functions" section below). They hate creatures they chomp up their property and favorite items especially Pac-Man.
People who like cute stuff call them a "bunch of fluffeh kittens" and "Warriors" fans identify them as clan cats.
The Scratch Team's main function is to keep extracting energy units from the website. Whenever someone writes a project, it creates between 0.343 and 37.561 energy units (depending on the complexity), and the Scratch Team extracts 100% of them. Eventually, once they receive about 267.83 million energy units, they will have enough to take over the world. Because of this, the Scratch Team wanted to create a new program called the Scratch Mentors which contain people who want to help the Scratch Team by helping people make complex projects and be able to get more energy units.
- Paddle2See, the evil boss and the 3rd one
- mres, Paddle2See's assistant and founder of Scratch
- cheddargirl, Paddle2See's servant
- Harakou, a former community moderator and Paddle2See's second servant
- scmb1, patrol of the Scratch Team
- AgentPineapple, a cat who likes pineapples
- speakvisually, some cat
- ricarose, speakvisually's mate
- JSO, freshcat of the team
- natalie, oldest she-cat and mother of 2 kittens (unknown)
- sdg1, another freshcat
These cats used to work in the Scratch Team but have left since they thought it was too stupid.
- andresmh, the first boss and the founder of the Scratch Team
- Lightnin, the second boss
- Jens, andresmh's servant
- jay, Lightnin's servant
- ericr, patrol of the Scratch Team
Portaits of some of the members
mres (WHY DID SOMEONE ADD JAYFEATHER?)
cheddargirl in a flame war
- Bramble claw holding another cat.jpg
speakvisually and ricarose
- Graystripe checking on someone.jpg
sdg1 checking on natalie and her kittens
jay (he left ;_;)
Some people have complained about the lack of diversity in the Scratch Team because they currently are all kittens. There have been suggestions to add bunny rabbits, but there has not been any response. It is reported that the one who made the suggestion had been banned for complaining.