|This is a disambiguation page, which lists possible pages that you may be looking for. If a link led you here, you may want to change the link to point directly to the correct article.|
Edit, editing, or editor could refer to the following articles or features:
- User Interface — the area that Scratchers can edit in.
- Online Editor — the editor in the Scratch Website.
- Offline Editor — the downloadable editor of Scratch.
- Code Area — the area for editing code in Scratch.
- Paint Editor — Scratch's built-in image editor.
- Sound Editor — Scratch's built-in sound editor.
- Edit Post — the link in the forums that allows editing posts
- Edit Menu — the menu that appears when the "Edit" button is clicked on the top bar of Scratch.
- Editing Block Colors — a feature in Scratch 2.0 that changed the block colors.
The Wiki is working on a dark theme, and you're seeing it! Got feedback? Post on the Wiki Forum Topic.