|Change () Effect by ()|
|File:Change () Effect by ().PNG|
The Change () Effect by () block is a Looks block and a Stack block. The block changes the specified effect on its sprite by the specified amount. There are six different effects to choose from: color, fisheye, whirl, pixelate, mosaic, brightness and ghost.
As this block changes an effect, it is used whenever an effect's value must be changed - some common uses are:
- Changing the color of a graffiti can with the color effect
- Using the fisheye effect to make a sprite look like it is in water
- Whirling sprites with the whirl effect
- Pixelating sprites with the pixelate effect
- Creating the illusion of multiple sprites with the mosaic effect
- Creating different brightness levels with the brightness effect
- Making creatures transparent with the ghost effect
There can be multiple effects on a sprite at once - effects can be combined to produce even more brilliant effects.