|This article or section contains information about a feature from a future version of Scratch that is unreleased and is subject to change. Please cite any additional info in order to prevent speculation.|
- The correct title of this article is Costume # (block). The Scratch Wiki uses this different title because of technical restrictions.
This block can be displayed as a Stage monitor.
- Main article: List of Block Workarounds
This block can simply be replicated with the following code
([scene # v] of [Stage v])
As this block holds the scene number of the Stage, it is used when something must happen if the Stage is at a specific background. Some more common uses:
- Stopping the project once the Stage reaches the scene for the end of the project
- Checking what the current scene is
- Setting a variable to the current scene