(transcribed script w/ a slight modification)
(adding de:() ist kleiner () (Block))
|Line 32:||Line 32:|
Revision as of 21:07, 12 July 2013
- The correct title of this article is () < (). The Scratch Wiki uses this different title because of technical restrictions.
|() < ()|
This block works with letters too, not just numbers. In Scratch, letters at the top of the alphabet (ie. a, b, c) are worth less than letters at the end (ie. x, y, z). In Scratch 1.3 and lower, it only accepted numbers.
- Main article: List of Block Workarounds
The block can be replicated with the following code:
<not <<(a) > (b)> or <(a) = (b)>>>
If a group must be arranged in size, this block can easily do the job.
Some common uses for the () < () block are below:
- Arranging a set of numbers/letters
- Evaluating numbers/letters
- Comparing different variables (eg. comparing two characters' health in a game)